03 February, 2008

January 30 Meeting





We're a versatile group ... well some of us are. We all quilt but some have other hobbies like knitting, embroidery and cross stitch. Now I'm sticking to my guns .... I'm not starting any new hobbies. LOL




















Today after our regular Stitcher Group we went out to lunch to Chams Lebanese restaurant. A wonderful Lebanese restaurant opened downtown back in 2006.

I must say we had a good time. One of the owners came over to explain to me what each dish was and how it's made ... see this was my first time at the restaurant.

After lunch we went across the street to the Market Yarn Store









and next door to Sew Creative.
Both are nice shops and owned by a couple who moved here from Virginia. Sew Creative is fairly new and just receiving some nice fabrics. It was a nice day spent with friends.

No comments: